We are fully licensed and certified to safely remove your tree.
Levy Tree Care focuses its services on the health, beauty and longevity of your trees. Sometimes, however, to protect the overall safety and health of your property, a tree that poses a hazard to people or structures should be removed. Our staff have received training to work safely and effectively to remove your tree, and then clean up debris afterwards.
A Levy Tree Care removal starts with a professional assessment of your tree. Many factors can influence and lead to a tree needing removal. Here are a just a few signs that may indicate a tree might needing to be removed.
- Heaving soil at the base of the trunk.
- Fungi growing at the base of the trunk, not all are a sign of decay/rot.
- Hollow trunk or bark chipping at the base.
- Large cavities in the trunk or scaffold branches.
- Upper crown has hanging or decaying branches.
- Twigs no longer producing buds at tips of branches.
- New sprouts growing at base of tree, sign of stress.