Levy Tree Care is a professional arboriculture company owned and operated by Louise Levy. The company is dedicated to caring for the trees that people love. Based in Duluth, Minnesota, and serving Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin, Levy Tree Care offers pruning, plant health care, planting and consulting services for a diverse clientele including homeowners, businesses, municipalities, developers and institutions.
Customer service in the tree care industry does not mean doing whatever the customer asks for; customer service means listening to the client’s needs and then employing the best in professional expertise and practice to meet those needs. Louise believes that involvement in professional organizations, volunteering in the community, and seeking engagement with a wide variety of green industry professionals both in the United States and Europe result in delivering outstanding service and value.
Presentations & Workshops
- Arborist Rescue for First Responders – Bloomington and Duluth Fire Departments (2021)
- Women and Chainsaws – Women’s Environmental Institute (2021, 2020, 2019)
- Northeast MN Structural Pruning Workshop – UMD campus (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Twin Ports Climate Change Coalition (2018)
- Brule River Preservation Alliance (2018)
(professional skills, tree care packages, sponsorship, etc)
- Lake Superior Youth Chorus
- Clayton Jackson McGhie Memorial
- Duluth Bethel elm tree
- Loll Designs Clean Yer Creek Tree Planting
- Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra
- Arrowhead Chorale