Levy Tree Care is a professional arboriculture company owned and operated by Louise Levy. The company is dedicated to caring for the trees that people love. Based in Duluth, Minnesota, and serving Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin, Levy Tree Care offers pruning, plant health care, planting and consulting services for a diverse clientele including homeowners, businesses, municipalities, developers and institutions.
Customer service in the tree care industry does not mean doing whatever the customer asks for; customer service means listening to the client’s needs and then employing the best in professional expertise and practice to meet those needs. Louise believes that involvement in professional organizations, volunteering in the community, and seeking engagement with a wide variety of green industry professionals both in the United States and Europe result in delivering outstanding service and value.
(professional skills, tree care packages, sponsorship, etc)
- Loll Designs Clean Yer Creek Tree Planting
- Clayton Jackson McGhie Memorial
- Duluth Bethel elm tree
- Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra
- Lake Superior Youth Chorus
- Arrowhead Chorale
- September –
- Women’s Tree Climbing Workshop, Massachusetts
- MN Tree Climbing Workshop, St Paul
- May – Plant Health Care Field Day, St Louis Park.
- March – Minnesota Shade Tree Short Course, St Paul.
- February –
- USFS Forest Health Workshop, Walker
- Rochester Arborist Workshop, Rochester.
- Northeast Pruning Workshop, Duluth.
- January – Electrical Hazard Awareness Program, Minneapolis.
- October – Twin Ports Climate Change Coalition
- July – Brule River Preservation Alliance
2018 Workshop Coordination/Assistance
- September – Women’s Tree Climbing Workshop, Massachusetts. Assistant instructor.
- February – Northeast Pruning Workshop, Duluth.